Westminster Clinic Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Westminster Clinic Ltd understands that your personal data is entrusted to us and appreciate the importance of protecting and respecting your privacy. To this end we comply fully with the data protection law in force in the UK.
For the purpose of Data Protection Laws, the data controller is Westminster Clinic Ltd.
What personal data may we collect from you?
When we refer to personal data in this policy, I mean information that can or has the potential to identify you as an individual.
Accordingly, we may hold and use personal data about you as a customer, for example, when you complete a form, access my services or speak to me.
Personal data we collect from you may include the following:
· information that you give me when you enquire or become a customer including name, address, contact details (including email address and phone number)
· details of referrals, quotes and other contact and correspondence we may have had with you
· other information received from other sources, including from your use of website.
· Where you use any of our websites, we may automatically collect personal data about you including: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the list of cookies.
When do we collect personal data about you?
· visit one of our websites
· enquire about any of our services
· register to be a customer
· fill in a form
· contact us, for example by email, telephone or social media
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
· enable us to carry out our obligations to you arising from any contract entered into between you and us including relating to the provision of services to you and related matter such as, billing, accounting and audit, credit or other payment card verification and anti-fraud screening
· provide you with information, products or services that you request
· provide you with information about products or services we offer that we feel may interest you. Unless you have consented to receive marketing communications by electronic means from us, by ticking the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which you previously purchased or enquired about from us
· notify you about changes to our products or services
· respond to requests where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
· to ensure that content from any of our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
The security of your personal data
We protect all personal data we hold about you by ensuring that we have appropriate organisational and technical security measures in place to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of personal data and to prevent personal data being lost, destroyed or damaged. We conduct assessments to ensure the ongoing security of my information systems.
Any personal data you provide will be held for as long as is necessary having regard to the purpose for which it was collected and in accordance with all applicable UK laws.
All information you provide to us is stored securely. Any payment transactions will be processed securely by third party payment processors. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of my website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. However, we ensure that any information transferred to our websites is via an encrypted connection. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features for prevention of unauthorised access.
At your request, we may occasionally transfer personal information to you via email, or you may choose to transfer information to us via email. Email is not a secure method of information transmission; if you choose to send or receive such information via email, you do so at your own risk.
Disclosure of your personal data
In the usual course of our business, we may disclose your personal data (to the extent necessary) to certain third-party organisations that we use to support the delivery of my services.
This may include the following:
· business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you,
· organisations providing IT systems support and hosting in relation to the IT systems on which your information is stored,
· third party debt collectors for the purposes of debt collection,
· delivery companies for the purposes of transportation,
· third party service providers for the purposes of storage of information and confidential destruction,
· third party marketing companies for the purpose of sending marketing emails, subject to obtaining appropriate consent.
· Where a third-party data processor is used, we will ensure that they operate under contractual restrictions with regard to confidentiality and security, in addition to their obligations under Data Protection Laws.
You have the right to ask me not to process your information in this way at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive web based marketing information you can unsubscribe by emailing us. While the precise timings vary we generally ask that you give at least 30 days’ notice.
Accessing and updating your information
The law gives you certain rights in respect of the personal data that we hold about you. In addition to your right to stop marketing, detailed above, below is a short overview of the most commonly-used rights. It is not an exhaustive statement of the law.
With some exceptions designed to protect the rights of others, you have the right to a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
You have the right to have the personal data I hold about you corrected if it is factually inaccurate. If any of your personal data has changed, especially contact information such as: email address, postal address and phone number please get in touch with so we can ensure your personal data is kept up to date
If you want to exercise your rights in respect of your personal data, the best way to do so is to contact us by email or to write to us for the attention of the data protection officer at the address mentioned above.
Request a callback
What our patients say
All went well thank you.
No issues as of yet but then again I don’t expect any from the great service you and Dr Rogers provide
Hi, It’s taken me a while to leave a review and it’s a positive thing. My overall experience has been been exceptional, from consultationto the actual FUT procedure and now 11 weeks later results are showing , and I have hair growing through.
Dr Rogers and his team at the Westminster Clonic were friendly , informative and made me feel comfortable. The procedure was pain free. And it’s now looking like it was well worth while. So pleased. Thank you.
Please can you tell Dr Rogers am so very pleased with what he did for me last Friday.
I enclose a photo were my brother painstakingly and carefully blended in the cut at the sides and back with touching the top at all so not to disturb grafts under strict instructions
I have used a touch-up concealer for the sides to tone the grey and have taken MSN 4 a day and have growth there of grade 1 plus am off work till Monday.
Please show him and girls attached photo as you wouldn’t notice 😉 because it’s a professional job done Thanks to all!
Dear Dr Rogers,
Thank you again for taking me through the surgery yesterday, for your (and your staff’s) expert guidance, patience and diligence throughout the process. I’m hoping that the grafts were a good quality and the transplant a success. Only time will tell.